- Opening reception
- Breakfast, lunch, refreshments
- Access to scheduled programming (all plenary sessions and concurrent sessions)
- Exhibition hall
- Networking lounges
- Excellence Awards presentation ceremony & reception
Pre-conference Forum | Nov. 26
- Canada-ASEAN Partnership Forum | $200
- Lunch is included in the Forum fee
Pre-conference Workshops | Nov. 26
- Half-day Workshop Member $275 | Non-member $325
- Full-day Workshop Member $450 | Non-member $550
- Lunch is included in all workshop fees
Opening Reception | Nov. 26
- All pass types include admission to the Opening Reception.
- Additional tickets are available for guests | $50
Payment is required upon registration.
|.||Early Bird (until Sept. 15)||Regular|
|.||.||Nov. 27||Nov. 28||Nov. 29|
Terms & Conditions
Substitutions may be made online by the original registrant by logging into your registration account before November 1, 2023.
Cancellations must be received in writing to email@example.com to be processed.
Due to financial commitments made in advance, no refunds will be granted after October 1st, 2023.
|Cancellation Date||Fee Charged|
|Before October 1st||Conference Pass: $150
Daily Pass: $60
|After October 1st||Full fee charged|
Reserve Your Accommodations
CBIE is delighted to offer a conference room block for all conference delegates, at the following venues:
|Venue||Room Type||Room Rate||How to Book|
|Pan Pacific Vancouver Hotel
999 Canada Place #300
Vancouver, BC V6C 3B5
|Deluxe Rooms||$345/nightly||Book Now|
|Hyatt Regency Vancouver
655 Burrard Street
Vancouver, BC V6C 2R7
|Deluxe Rooms||$239/nightly||Book Now|
|Sheraton Wall Centre
1000 Burrard Street
Vancouver, BC V4Z 2R9
|Deluxe Rooms||$209/nightly||Book Now|
Should you require any assistance, please contact Alexis from the CBIE Conference Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.