Are you a full-time student?
Full-time students can purchase a conference pass for $375 with proof of a valid student ID! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a promo code.
Are you a presenter?
Conference presenters receive a $75 discount on their registration fees. Contact email@example.com for more information.
Is your institution a member?
Click here to see if your institution is already a CBIE member. Not a member institution? Click here to view our membership criteria.
- Opening reception
- Breakfast, lunch, refreshments
- Access to scheduled programming (all plenary sessions and concurrent sessions)
- Exhibition hall
- Networking lounges
- Excellence Awards presentation ceremony & reception
Pre-conference Workshops | Nov. 26
- Half-day Workshop Member $350 | Non-member $380
- Bundle Two Workshops Member $595 | Non-member $650
- Lunch included in all workshop fees
Opening Reception | Nov. 26
- All pass types include admission to the Opening Reception.
- Additional tickets are available for guests | $50
Payment is required upon registration.
|.||Early Bird (until Sept. 15)||Regular|
|.||.||Nov. 27||Nov. 28||Nov. 29|
Terms & Conditions
Substitutions may be made online by the original registrant by logging into your registration account before November 1, 2023.
Cancellations must be received in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org to be processed.
Due to financial commitments made in advance, no refunds will be granted after October 1st, 2023.
|Cancellation Date||Fee Charged|
|Before October 1st||Conference Pass: $150
Daily Pass: $60
|After October 1st||Full fee charged|
Reserve Your Accommodations
Book your stay at the Pan Pacific Vancouver before October 25th to receive the group rate.
|Guest Room Type||Single/Double Occupancy Rate|
|Deluxe||$209 plus taxes per night|
|Deluxe Harbour||$249 plus taxes per night|
How to Reserve
- Canada toll-free: 1-800-663-1515
- USA toll-free: 1-800-937-1515
- Direct line: 1-604-662-3223
By email: reservations@
(Please state you are with the Canadian Bureau for International Education).